23 replies to this topic

#1 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Far Away (~*.*)~

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:45 AM

i have been trying many things to try and cap my damage to be able to 1 hit things but atm i am aiming to hit at least 10k dmg.

My SinX is level 98/68

Right now my equip is:

Right Hand: +10 Haedonggum [2] (Zipperbear x2)
Left Hand: +7 Haedonggum [2] (Zipperbear x2)

upper Head: PecoPeco Hairband
Middle Head: nothing.
Lower Head: Bubblegum (the Extreme Godlike item)
Armor: Dragon's Vest (Choco Card)
Garment: Dragon's veil (Jakk Card)
Shoes: Fricco's Shoes

Stats Are:

Str 50+10
Vit 4+3
Int 94+6
Dex 90+10
Luk 1+9

With this setup i am hitting consistently 8800-9800 (Tested on Mavkas) and about 12200-13200 when fire endowed.

any recommendations for this would be great, i am almost there but i wish to consistently hit over 10k.

Thank You.

~Anarchy is watching you O.o~
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SBrkr Sinx - XionSteel 99/68
SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70
CT Mastersmith - Nyaro 99/70
Power Caster HW - Serg 99/70
Double Bound Sniper - SolidSteel 96/66

LRO Forum Ads

#2 Khameir

Khameir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:32 AM

the weapons change them for elemental swords with zipper bear cards (at least in right hand) in left hand you can use a 4 slotted weapon with 4 zipper because the atk of the weapon in left hand doesn't matter, but the zipper does recomendation etiher main gauche, knife, orc axe, etc... cheap ones to refine up to +10 (just to look nice x3)

You can use as well ice pick in left vs things you know they have high def... :blink:
Posted Image

Posted Image "Throw Drooping" Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

#3 Aw3someOne

Aw3someOne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:39 AM

If you want to increase your damage, you need to increase your str and or atk. You really don't need that much dex, Soul Breaker has a pretty fast cast. Especially with it's awful aftercast, you need to max your damage per hit.

use a highly refined elemental sword or saber with 3 zipper bear cards in the right hand
use a 4 slotted weapon (preferably a main gauche) with 4 zipper bear cards in the left hand

for upper headgear you can use either maiden's hat with isilla card or baphomet horns =D (the 12% on demi won't work, but you'll still get the 20 atk)
for middle use an Angel of Ghost or slotted mid with isilla

I'd use a porcellio card for armour and a giant whisper card for garment

bloodied shackle ball + shackle will give you 50 atk

also, endows and icepick don't affect the "magic" part of SBK, just the physical part. High int gives you a nice base damage, but the main damage comes from the physical part of SBK
Posted Image

IGNs
Propagator of Lies - Clown | Mae - Creator | Ling Xiaoyu - Champion | Ire - Professor | AmethystRose - High Wizard | Reimi Saionji - Sniper | Isadora - Paladin | Artina - High Priest

Annie comes out of the closet
Spoiler

eagle 2012

#4 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:10 AM

the weapons change them for elemental swords with zipper bear cards (at least in right hand) in left hand you can use a 4 slotted weapon with 4 zipper because the atk of the weapon in left hand doesn't matter, but the zipper does recomendation etiher main gauche, knife, orc axe, etc... cheap ones to refine up to +10 (just to look nice x3)

You can use as well ice pick in left vs things you know they have high def... :blink:

true but me and my friend went over the possibilities of this and we came to a conclusion for the most part and ill only use an example since we went over a lot of things lol.

a Stiletto [3] allows for 3 cards and with each as a Zipper Bear card comes out to 87+90(ZB) = 177 atk but a Haedonggum [2] has 120+60(ZB) = 180 (+2 int).

Making Haedonggum the better choice for base physical attack, ice pick would be nice but expensive and my friend in the guild already claimed the first one from LoD >_>...

If you want to increase your damage, you need to increase your str and or atk. You really don't need that much dex, Soul Breaker has a pretty fast cast. Especially with it's awful aftercast, you need to max your damage per hit.

use a highly refined elemental sword or saber with 3 zipper bear cards in the right hand
use a 4 slotted weapon (preferably a main gauche) with 4 zipper bear cards in the left hand

for upper headgear you can use either maiden's hat with isilla card or baphomet horns =D (the 12% on demi won't work, but you'll still get the 20 atk)
for middle use an Angel of Ghost or slotted mid with isilla

I'd use a porcellio card for armour and a giant whisper card for garment

bloodied shackle ball + shackle will give you 50 atk

also, endows and icepick don't affect the "magic" part of SBK, just the physical part. High int gives you a nice base damage, but the main damage comes from the physical part of SBK

With the Main Gauche [4] i'm still only getting 43+120(ZB) = 163 and i feel the Haedonggum is still better but Saber [3] is 115+90(ZB) = 205 dun sound half bad and losing the +2 int isn't a big hit for +25 atk trade-off :o

not really sure what the maiden's hat does... Must be a server quest item but ill check into it later.

Holy crap i knew about it but i never even thought of the Shackle/Bloodied Shackle Ball combo thanks for reminding me O.O

as for cards:
-porcellio: Has interest +25 atk dun sound too bad, might keep my Choco for flee but my thoughts on the next card kind of wipes that out. Its easy to get and my like of overkill gives my Vadon cards good use :P

-Isilla: +2 int = win, +30 flee = win; making it a win/win card :D

-Giant Whisper: +10 Flee = win, +20 Attack = win; making it another win/win xD

Also do you think its Elemental Weapon > Endow, because my friend has a sage made specifically for that purpose and it will give me the extra Zipper Bears to my Left hand and give me 2 easy +10s in that case.
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70

#5 Indecision

Indecision

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:25 AM

By the way SBK works (or at least to my current knowledge), SBK is based on both Int AND Atk. So maximizing Int and Str will produce the best results.

Working on base stats alone, the strongest build would be:

Str: 9x (total should be a multiple of 10)
Int:99
Dex:3x

However, your cast time will suffer due to your lack of Dex. So I'd rather reduce Int, since 1 Int = only 50 damage.
After 91 Int is the point where you need 11 stat points per 1 Int, so I would stay at 91 Int. With 91 Int, your stats should be:

Str:9x
Int:91
Dex:4x or 5x

Your cast time should be fine with 4x Dex, so you may want some Vit.

For equips, I'd recommend:

Weapons: 2x Triple Diligent Elemental Swords. Otherwise I'd go with over-upped Triple Diligent Mes on right hand, and Quad Diligent Main Gauche on left.
Top Headgear: Giant Bahomet Horns are probably best. But otherwise anything that gives Str, even Vanberk Card is fine for the Str bonus, although you won't be using the +100 Crit effect.
Middle Headgear: Angel of Ghost if you can afford it, or Angel/Evil Wing Ears.
Lower Headgear: Any Godlike or Extreme (since the 2% Atk and Matk don't have any effect).
Armour: Diabolus Armour of Wildcat (Porcellio Card) [Str +3], or Orlean's Uniform [Str +3](since your cast won't be as fast as it currently is).
Hood: Any combination of Proxy or Wool Scarf and Aliot Card or Giant Whisper Card. Only use Wool Scarf if you plan on using Tidals.
Shoes: If you're using Proxy, then go for the Shackles + BSB set or Variants. Otherwise just use Tidals (+9 if you can) and Firelock Soldier Card.
Accessories: Ring of Muscle (Mantis Card), or BSB. There are probably other alternatives as well, but I don't know all of them.

With these equips and build you should be hitting above 10k.. Hopefully. D8

That should help, but.. It may be difficult to acquire the recommended equips. :|

Also, if any of my information is wrong or there are better alternatives, then thanks to whoever corrects me. 8D

#6 Aw3someOne

Aw3someOne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:41 AM

hmm, choco card is garment card, so it wouldn't conflict with porcellio. xD

also, I'm pretty sure that the base attack and refines from the offhand weapon doesn't matter, just the zipper bears. So Main Gauche is better than haedonggum, at least for left hand (100 atk vs 50 atk and 3 int)

Maiden's Hat gives 1 str, 1 int and slotted. Gives 2% (i think not, sure about the number) atk and matk as well
Imo Baphomet Horns are better (and goes with crit and SB builds better if you decide to change later) but a lot more expensive (80-90 mil vs like 4-5 mil)

before you get all excited over the isilla card, the cast time and flee chances are based off chance, sort of like vanberk's crit bonus

Endows are always better. Unless you equip swap on a regular basis. Then it just starts eating endows. NOMNOMNOM Dx

An alternative to ring of muscle [mantis] is a Vesper Core 02 (3 str and 10 atk). I'm hesitant to recommend diabolus armor [+3 str] because of cost/difficulty. Not sure what would be better though. Maybe valk if you bg (so it won't break).

What this build is for (bg/pvm/woe/etc) will determine the need for vit. Farming builds tend to SBK -> RFW -> rinse repeat so vit is pointless.
Posted Image

IGNs
Propagator of Lies - Clown | Mae - Creator | Ling Xiaoyu - Champion | Ire - Professor | AmethystRose - High Wizard | Reimi Saionji - Sniper | Isadora - Paladin | Artina - High Priest

Spoiler

eagle 2012

#7 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:07 AM

mmm didn't know that rates don't matter for the left hand, good to know...

and really i could care less about vit, i die faster yes but if all i do is SBk and fly then its not too much a problem, i have emp breaker build fr woe.

i do like the idea of maxing my str and into though, maybe not to 99 but more like 90+10 for int and str. and the rest into dex. Having 0.7s as a cast time really isn't bad so i am not too worried about it being interrupted xD.

Porcellio Card is looking a lot better now that you reminded me that choco is garment (i checked and i am currently using a Venatu from my Crit build earlier =.='')

Bapho horns.... ill pass on for now, don't really like the look of em (or the price tag for that matter ^^'')

Mantis card isnt bad but atm im using a Warrior's Shining Ring [0]: ATK + 10, SP Recovery + 3%; I lose out on 4 str but get atk and sp regen

Id most likely use Bloodied Shackle Ball [0] as my 2nd accessory.

Finally i want to test the diff of a Main Gauche [4] and a Headonggum [2], im not really convinced its better but then again i'm a little suborn that way ;P
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70

#8 Aw3someOne

Aw3someOne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

damage wise they're pretty much the same MG is only a couple hundred or so more damage (on mavkas) i used a calculator, but i'm too lazy to SS and post xD

Endows will affect MG more that haedonggum. And if you get poem of bragi, MG really starts to out DPS haedonggum (higher aspd). But since you're most likely going to SBK -> fly, it doesn't really matter too much

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't get a 5/7 int bonus or anything since matk doesn't affect SBK. I'd focus more on the having str divisible by 10.

Hmm, never thought of warrior's shining ring. Guess the sp regen could help.
Posted Image

IGNs

Spoiler

eagle 2012

#9 Khameir

Khameir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

Ok...budy, isilla is only for the mage classes...that +30 flee is by chance when you are casting a magical attack, if it were permanent +30 flee i'd go for a 450+ flee with cross so nothing could hit me (?)...

Anyway, in soul braker it's important the atk in the weapon that you use in your right hand, per se use the elemental sword with 3 zipper bears, in left hand the atk of the weapon DON'T do a thing, only the cards you might put on it, so any 4 slotted weapon with zipper bears is much better, and personal opinion is use either a blade or axe instead a main gauche (dagger) because of the dmg size reduction...

For the armor only if you kill in one shot go for the diablos with porcellio and +3 orb...but for pvp,woe,bg you'll be switching for the stone curse,frozen etc...

Use as a 'must' the vesper core 02 bcause of the extra atk, i wouldn't use bsb with shackles, but again, if you kill with one shot go for it...
The angel of ghost is nice for the +15 hit for the high flee players like snipers so your melee dmg deal full dmg...
As hood, either giant whisper, aliot, or noxius, raydric, depending the situation uh?...

Upperhead...great bapho horns do fine, but something with reduction like feather beret, or something to make your cast shorter..or if you have the chance any slotted headgear with kiel card would rule x3...
Don't forget to bring your shield with reduction to switch while your after cast delay finish...
And...use a cursed arrow vs players, or depending vs who you go against the convinient arrow, like stun for mages, cursed for peco riders, frozen if you feel lucky etc...

I think that's it for now, oh yeah, try using something either against stun cuz with that vit you r using one scream will stun you long enough for somebody to kill you (orc mvp card) x3
Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

#10 Lite

Lite

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

dont bother listen anything said above my post because most of it is wrong/inaccurate or bad.

if you want build an SD sinx

base your damage on physical (atk) rather than magic (int) because the outbust of damage is far greater and also atk stacks with affects ie; icepick/ck

use all atk gear you can stack and always use swords (size matters) and alternate between offhand with ck/ip or another wep (ie; hit wep) in order to maximize damage, you wont be killing much small monsters thus making daggers and losing -25% damage for no reason)

from top of my head thats all atk gear

bapho horns [headgear] +20 atk
evil wing ear [midgear] - 1str/multiplier though i think lro has some ghost thing that gives 2 str, whatever
gangster scarf [lower headgear]
diabolus armor with porcellio [gives +3 str = 3 atk, 25+ atk /multiplier]
main hand is always the highest atk weapon ie; triple zipper elemental sword whilst offhand using either hit wep (howard or ele if you dont like to endow) or ip/ck (depending on the mob)
giant whisper [garmet] +20 atk
bloodied shackle ball [accessory] +50 atk
shackles [boots]
vesper core 2[accessory] +3 str / 10+atk

enjoy
Posted Image Proud member of Rhapsody
http://www.youtube.com/user/Litesleet

#11 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:19 PM

damage wise they're pretty much the same MG is only a couple hundred or so more damage (on mavkas) i used a calculator, but i'm too lazy to SS and post xD

Endows will affect MG more that haedonggum. And if you get poem of bragi, MG really starts to out DPS haedonggum (higher aspd). But since you're most likely going to SBK -> fly, it doesn't really matter too much

Also, I'm pretty sure you don't get a 5/7 int bonus or anything since matk doesn't affect SBK. I'd focus more on the having str divisible by 10.

Hmm, never thought of warrior's shining ring. Guess the sp regen could help.

Well if the Main Gauche does in fact do more damage even by a few hundred, that gets me that few hundred closer to 10k, that and Main Gauches are easier to get the haedonggum [2]'s, which is nice >_>....

But basically your recommendation for weapon setup would be:
+10 Double Diligent Haedonggum or a +10 Triple Diligent Saber In the Right Hand
+10 Quad Diligent Main Gauche (+10 for looks xD) in the Left hand

Finally, using the proper endow where necessary (my guild has like 10k of each endow so we are not worried about running out anytime soon :P)

Ok...budy, isilla is only for the mage classes...that +30 flee is by chance when you are casting a magical attack, if it were permanent +30 flee i'd go for a 450+ flee with cross so nothing could hit me (?)...

Anyway, in soul braker it's important the atk in the weapon that you use in your right hand, per se use the elemental sword with 3 zipper bears, in left hand the atk of the weapon DON'T do a thing, only the cards you might put on it, so any 4 slotted weapon with zipper bears is much better, and personal opinion is use either a blade or axe instead a main gauche (dagger) because of the dmg size reduction...

For the armor only if you kill in one shot go for the diablos with porcellio and +3 orb...but for pvp,woe,bg you'll be switching for the stone curse,frozen etc...

Use as a 'must' the vesper core 02 bcause of the extra atk, i wouldn't use bsb with shackles, but again, if you kill with one shot go for it...
The angel of ghost is nice for the +15 hit for the high flee players like snipers so your melee dmg deal full dmg...
As hood, either giant whisper, aliot, or noxius, raydric, depending the situation uh?...

Upperhead...great bapho horns do fine, but something with reduction like feather beret, or something to make your cast shorter..or if you have the chance any slotted headgear with kiel card would rule x3...
Don't forget to bring your shield with reduction to switch while your after cast delay finish...
And...use a cursed arrow vs players, or depending vs who you go against the convinient arrow, like stun for mages, cursed for peco riders, frozen if you feel lucky etc...

I think that's it for now, oh yeah, try using something either against stun cuz with that vit you r using one scream will stun you long enough for somebody to kill you (orc mvp card) x3

I need money for most of these, in order to get money i need to kill mavkas lol.

well this is definitely going to be put into consideration for a late build (aka diablos, angel/ghost, Bapho horns, icepick, etc), right now i just need the best build i can find for easiest to get resources.

Vesper Core 02 i would definately use if i can get my hands on one.

For the reasoning of the Isilla, then i would prolly use Vanberk over it then.

as for weapon i am not sure what you mean over dmg size reduction...
like heavier or bigger weapon = better damage over more armor? :o

dont bother listen anything said above my post because most of it is wrong/inaccurate or bad.

if you want build an SD sinx

base your damage on physical (atk) rather than magic (int) because the outbust of damage is far greater and also atk stacks with affects ie; icepick/ck

use all atk gear you can stack and always use swords (size matters) and alternate between offhand with ck/ip or another wep (ie; hit wep) in order to maximize damage, you wont be killing much small monsters thus making daggers and losing -25% damage for no reason)

from top of my head thats all atk gear

bapho horns [headgear] +20 atk
evil wing ear [midgear] - 1str/multiplier though i think lro has some ghost thing that gives 2 str, whatever
gangster scarf [lower headgear]
diabolus armor with porcellio [gives +3 str = 3 atk, 25+ atk /multiplier]
main hand is always the highest atk weapon ie; triple zipper elemental sword whilst offhand using either hit wep (howard or ele if you dont like to endow) or ip/ck (depending on the mob)
giant whisper [garmet] +20 atk
bloodied shackle ball [accessory] +50 atk
shackles [boots]
vesper core 2[accessory] +3 str / 10+atk

enjoy

Nevermind looks like you already answered my question of bigger is better, lol thanks.

and i like this post, it is straight to the point about how something works but my same reasoning works, i WILL get higher priced items later but for now i just need to work on one hitting things that gives me monies, if not then 2 shot rather then a 3 ;P.

Elemental sword looks strong but hard to get :o
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70

#12 Aw3someOne

Aw3someOne

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

Elemental Sword [3] is sexy and only costs like 20-25 ish mil (last time I checked anyways) I got my +7 for 32 mil awhile ago
Posted Image

IGNs

Spoiler

eagle 2012

#13 Lite

Lite

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:02 AM

Posted Image

mainhand + offhand (only cards will stack on offhand, not wep)

Posted Image

notice the diff if weapon is off on offhand

Posted Image

ip in effect

SD damage is quite limited but meh, up to you

and yes, the agi was increased to not get hit, duh but the str/int/dex is legit using +7 foods

gears are based on rms so i dont know what other customs lro have but you get the idea.
Posted Image Proud member of Rhapsody
http://www.youtube.com/user/Litesleet

#14 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 12:15 AM

@Lite, Nice damage o.O

yeah i can see the difference now, nice screen comparison xD

makes me wish i had an icepick.... D:, but i am broke atm, being able to hit for like 12-14k ish though would be nice just so that i can get a 1 hit with an endow.

something i get to play around with though, thanks guys/girls i now have a bluntly good idea of what i need to do/get ^^.

if you find any new better swaps, be sure to let me know.
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70

#15 KEEN

KEEN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

It's up to you to choose between INT and STR.

In addition to what Lite says, the main disadvantage for Str SBKs is that it can miss, whilist the magic component of SBk never misses. Of course you are able to swap a hit weapon for your off-hand to compensate for it, but that leaves you little stats to put anything else.

What are you using SBk for? It's generally a non-serious build, average at farming and only useful as a troll in pvp.

Posted Image

#16 Khameir

Khameir

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

I just remembered... if you want to deal only physical dmg remember, using dex increase the atk and reduce casting time, and if you are worried about not killing snipers with high flee another option is using a Phereoni card, i know it's mvp card, but still, easy to kill and with that you hit everything.. :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

#17 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

It's up to you to choose between INT and STR.

In addition to what Lite says, the main disadvantage for Str SBKs is that it can miss, whilist the magic component of SBk never misses. Of course you are able to swap a hit weapon for your off-hand to compensate for it, but that leaves you little stats to put anything else.

What are you using SBk for? It's generally a non-serious build, average at farming and only useful as a troll in pvp.

^^^^^^^^^
exactly that lol.

Pretty much its to hunt things like mavkas, Enchanted Peach trees Raydriks, Alices, Alizas, Abysamal Knights, etc. Basically anything either money based or smaller end cards from monsters that have low number on maps like alices.

Also, yes i could make a spiral pierce Lord Knight, FB Prof., My Friends' Mastersmith can 1 hit Mavkas (but Cart termination takes a lot of money to use :V), and flee Snipers. Although i have always been an XSin person myself. ;P
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70

#18 Ensnare

Ensnare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:44 AM

I dont have guts to upgrade icepick from +4 to +5 (with e.ori) lol

#19 Xion Steel

Xion Steel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:57 AM

I dont have guts to upgrade icepick from +4 to +5 (with e.ori) lol

Considering its price tag and drop rate from an MVP..... i don't blame ya.... >_>
Posted Image

MR Characters:

SB Sinx - XionSt 99/70
AD Creo - Nyari 99/70

#20 KEEN

KEEN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

^^^^^^^^^
exactly that lol.

Pretty much its to hunt things like mavkas, Enchanted Peach trees Raydriks, Alices, Alizas, Abysamal Knights, etc. Basically anything either money based or smaller end cards from monsters that have low number on maps like alices.

Also, yes i could make a spiral pierce Lord Knight, FB Prof., My Friends' Mastersmith can 1 hit Mavkas (but Cart termination takes a lot of money to use :V), and flee Snipers. Although i have always been an XSin person myself. ;P

in that case,

fully pump up STR to highest 10 str interval you can reach
99 INT
rest in DEX

you can toy around with lowering agi, raising dex if you don't want to wield a HIT weapon. aim to one hit otherwise you would be taking alot of damage.

Posted Image