Piotrekq

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hi Guys

How can I make Large Bapho horns (atk)?
Is there any working quest?
Can someone send me any link or tell me instructions how can I make it?

LRO Forum Ads

#2 Cookie Cutter♡

Cookie Cutter♡

Rainbow Unicorn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • LocationEverywhere and nowhere

Posted 28 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hi Guys

How can I make Large Bapho horns (atk)?
Is there any working quest?
Can someone send me any link or tell me instructions how can I make it?

http://irowiki.org/w...ed_Shrine_Quest

#3 vina

vina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

Since Server is boring and no action at all, not even Abbey party, i will give some Tips how to kill GDB.

I will not mention about those step of the Quest, because it is easy, u can easily figure it out.

The most important part of GDB quest is HOW TO KILL GDB?

Basically, GDB only vulnerable when IT IS TANKED ON THE SEAL and THAT SEAL IS OPEN FOR U TO ACTIVE IT. There are 5 Seals in that Prison. They are at : 2 - 4 - 8 - 10 and Central Seal near the Center of that map. U can easily know it by the BLUE CIRCLE.

I have talked with some ppl in server and they said they have killed GDD before (NOT reflecting way). They mentioned about dragging GDB to the Seal that is announced to active it, and changing Seal each time, but after we killed GDB couple times, we figured out that way is impossible. Why? Because when we go through the gate, mobs will respawn at the gate(many mobs), and u have only 30 seconds to drag GDB to another Seal then that IDEA just stop at the concept, and i dont think that there is any party willing to do that. So We have to tank GDB on 1 Seal only.

We pick Central Seal, because Central Seal is always announced after summon GDB. Tank GDB on Central Seal - Notice the announcement and Active the Switch at Central Seal. After u Active the Seal, u have 30 Seconds to deal damage on GDB, and after that 30 seconds, the seal will be close and rotate to another Seal (2-4-8-10). U have to wait untill the Central Seal is Annouced to active again and deal damage on GDB. Wait for How long to get Central Seal is announced again? The answer is YOUR LUCK, maybe 1 min, 2 mins or 5 mins, it is random. So that is how to kill GDB. Sound is easy but to tank him is not. Try and u will see why.

We kill GDB with 3 ppl, but 4 ppl is much better. I suggest a party with 4 person is the best set up to kill GDB. More ppl is better but sometimes, more ppl give more trouble if they dont have a good team work. And if u make a single mistake during the Tanking, i think that it is, NO SECOND CHANCE to set up party again.

So, Goodluck. Dont stop trying, never give up.

If any Party has better Set up or method, Share with us.

#4 Michael

Michael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:46 AM

Doesnt tell how to kill gdb at all. With champ? WS? Sniper? Lol

#5 vina

vina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:55 AM

Actually, use any char that can give good damage. Champ - Creo - Sniper - sinx........any class that give good damage in 30 seconds. Because we Tank it, so what class to kill does not matter.

We do with Champ.

#6 Michael

Michael

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

Ah noobs would never know xD
Best to post the characters used to kill GDB along with their functions xD a champ can asura or steel body tank. high wiz can ice wall.

#7 vivi

vivi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:39 AM

So, Goodluck. Dont stop trying, never give up.

That is the main thing. If you have 2, 3 friends that can keep trying, you will, sooner or later, find your own way to finish GDB. Does not matter anything we say about how we do it and why we fail or not fail so, try it yourself.
Posted Image

#8 Pachu

Pachu

Legendary Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 04:32 AM

high wiz can ice wall.

I think this is disabled along with assumptio and safetywall

That is the main thing. If you have 2, 3 friends that can keep trying, you will, sooner or later, find your own way to finish GDB. Does not matter anything we say about how we do it and why we fail or not fail so, try it yourself.

This is based on personal experience, it took us a week to successfully kill the ****.

....and I think 2-3 DS sniper wouldn't be bad